Ecocarrier Inc. www.ecocarrier.com at ITEXPO East 2013
Stand No. 617
Caption: IntelliDR Network – an Intelligent Network for Direct Routes for Call Termination
Ecocarrier will introduce at ITEXPO East 2013 their IntelliDR Network and invite suitably positioned individual entrepreneurs or corporations in various target countries to join the managed network as strategic partners.
Today IntelliDR Network has points of presence (PoP) in some 15 countries including Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Morocco, Libya, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Sudan and carries in excess of 25 million minutes of call traffic monthly for call termination on the direct routes for wholesale carrier service.
IntelliDR Networks is growing rapidly both in capacity for handling increasingly larger volume of call traffic and greater coverage countries.
Great prospects exist for building Direct Routes in Africa, Caribbean countries, Central America and Oceania.
Ecocarrier will undertake to build the Direct Routes, managed the PoP and direct wholesale call traffic to the PoPs for call termination. The strategic partner needs only to carry out a routine set of duties to maintain the PoP and profits from the operation of IntelliDR Network as a business enterprise in providing low-cost, high quality, reliable call termination service for wholes carrier service .
Investment required is minimal as IntelliDR Network is designed to operate as part of an established private cloud computing network in a managed service model. The PoP consists of an IntelliDR gateway connected to the Internet and the local mobile network in the country of operation.
IntelliDR Network is implemented with powerful features for intelligent call switching and call routing in the most effective and efficient manner.
It is a solution designed to achieve the most economical way of doing direct route operation.
It is a strategic alliance between suitably qualified parties and Ecocarrier in:
- building the PoPs for call termination by direct routes in select countries with local personnel
- managing the operation of the PoPs with the intelligent interaction between the VoIP/GSM Gateways and the SIM Bank and Policy Server in a cloud computing P-a-a-S service model to ensure the highest level of reliability and service quality
- exploiting the available capacity for call termination of the PoPs with effective placement of wholesale carrier call traffic through Ecocarrier’s service platform; Ecocarrier can effectively market, sell and use up the capacity to ensure a profitable operation of the individual PoP.
IntelliDR Network can be built modularly with the following modules for progressively more functionality and greater performance and capacity
- IntelliDR VoIP/GSM Gateway which is managed with Policy Server that works in tandem with Ecocarrier’s service platform that is able to handle wholesale carrier service traffic directed at/to it (service platform) from various sources such that it can effectively prevent the hacker/ spammer attack traffic from reaching the PoPs.
- IntelliDR SIM Bank & SIM Server that interoperate with IntelliDR VoIP/GSM and Ecocarrier Service Platform to enable and allow for
- Intelligent channel SIM selection
- Intelligent GSM channel selection / IMEI management for making the call to the dialed Destination Number locally in the country.
- IntelliDR Bandwidth Saver that interoperates with IntelliDR VoIP/GSM Gateway, the local ISP providing bandwidth to the IntelliDR VoIP/GSM Gateway and Ecocarrier Service Platform to do transmission with special encrypted codec and bytes/bandwidth saving algorithm to reduce the bandwidth requirement by some 50% – resulting in a huge saving in the fixed cost that is paid for ISP service.
Ecocarrier www.ecocarrier.com is a carrier and facilities-based service provider of managed services for voice, text and data communications and a Mobile Virtual Network Enabler (MVNE) offering low-cost GSM roaming services to MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) and their resellers in worldwide markets.
Ecocarrier supports a global network of resellers in some 90 countries worldwide providing reliable high quality value-added services to more than 5,000,000 users.
Contact: Christina Degasperis